DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Incestnow.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Incestnow.com (or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine) and you want us to remove material from our site, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent the informations listed on our site. We suggest you first to contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Contact us using the form, provide the video link and include the information requested below
the video will be removed within 1-3 business days
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
– You must provide the copyrighted work details, including the full link under which the material appears in the search results.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief and that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to Contact-us
Only the notifications sent to this email will be read.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that, emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the not properly filed complaint.
None of the files shown on Incestnow.com are hosted or transmitted by this server. Videos are automatically captured on the internet by link Embed and we have no responsibility for any material hosted on other websites.
we are not responsible for those who upload the material. We will quickly remove the video link from our site if we receive a DMCA infringement report. Our policy also does not promote or encourage illegal behavior of any kind.